We work to minimize the impact that we have on the environment, both operationally and through our product designs, for a sustainable future.
Radius recognizes the responsibility and influence we have as sustainable product designers.
We work to minimize the impact that we have on the environment, both operationally and through our product designs, materials, and manufacturing approaches. Recognizing the positive contributions we can make on sustainable initiatives through education and a considerate design process, Radius is dedicated to developing and maintaining an environmentally and socially responsible business model that succeeds financially but also supports a sustainable planet. We are a proud member of the Designers Accord a global coalition of designers, educators, and business leaders, working together to create positive environmental and social impact.
We are continuously evolving ways to deliver on our sustainability vision.
• Living it – introducing operational metrics and an infrastructure to measure, track and reduce our carbon footprint.
• Education – we are committed to our employees’ awareness and green education, only first through understanding can we then make a difference.
• Design – adopting a practice of design for disassembly, low impact materials, recycling/re-use, dematerialization and energy efficiency.
• Life cycle analysis – understanding of the entire product chain from raw materials acquisition, through design and manufacture, to distribution, use and disposal.
• Innovation -helping our customers envision and create new breakthrough products and services that leverage green strategies and bring increased viability of green business.